A Julia module for
- finding attractors of arbitrary dynamical systems
- finding their basins of attraction or the state space fractions of the basins
- "continuing" the attractors and their basins over a parameter range
- finding the basin boundaries and analyzing their fractal properties
- tipping points related functionality for systems with known dynamic rule
- and more!
It can be used as a standalone package, or as part of DynamicalSystems.jl.
To install it, run
import Pkg; Pkg.add("Attractors").
All further information is provided in the documentation, which you can either find online or build locally by running the
Previously, Attractors.jl was part of ChaosTools.jl